So today I am 28 years old. And, of course, I woke up this morning completely ill. It's just my luck. If some one's going to get miserably sick on their birthday or a holiday or on vacation, it will be me. Other than that, I'm pretty lucky this year. I got an awesome camera from my mom. I'll spend the next year of my life figuring out how it works. And I got these...
Plus, my dad is coming to visit. Although I was mostly raised by my mom, I'm a daddy's girl all the way. I miss seeing him. I usually only see him during holidays now. My dad is...well, he's like me. Or rather, I'm like him. We have the same sense of humor and find other people's plight amusing. Not serious plight, but mild annoying things that happen to others. My dad used to tell me crazy stories to scare me. He's good at that. Once he took me to a check up with the Dr. and told me I was getting a shot with a needle about a foot long. And sometimes the nurse will accidentally stab the needle all the way through your arm. He didn't think I was due for a shot so this should have been harmless. Turns out I was due for a shot and it took several nurses to hold me down. They had to ask Dad to leave the room because he wouldn't stop laughing. Sounds mean, but it's funny if you come from my family. Can't wait to see Dad...
i still love those strawberrys...i tell ya this much, your momma really loves you,haha, i checked out the web site... $$$$
ReplyDelete